Global Investment Strategist
- Prepares and delivers current economic and market analysis and portfolio positioning insights of the Investment Management team internally and externally.
- Contributes regularly to the CIO suite of publications on a monthly, weekly, and ad hoc basis to provide commentary and analysis across global asset classes.
- Participates in media interviews, client meetings, and public speaking engagements on relevant investment and market-related issues.
- Is a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) charterholder and holds the Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) designation and the FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- Earned an MS in finance from Boston College and an MBA in finance from NMIMS in India
- Taught a master’s-level finance course at Boston University and worked at Virtua Research and SBI Capital Markets in India